Universal Access To All Knowledge
Home Donate | Store | Blog | FAQ | Jobs | Volunteer Positions | Contact | Bios | Forums | Projects | Terms, Privacy, & Copyright
Search: Advanced Search
Anonymous User (login or join us)

Reply to this post | See parent post | Go Back
View Post [edit]

Poster: Administrator, Curator, or StaffRick Prelinger Date: Apr 25, 2007 5:13pm
Forum: movies Subject: Re: Rear Screen Movies

They are called "process plates." I don't know of sources for them outside the studio libraries. However, the Warner and Columbia process plate libraries are licensed through Getty Images.

Terms of Use (31 Dec 2014)